As the company grows, it has become increasingly important to explicitly define the core values from which we develop our culture, our brand, and our business strategies. These are the core values that we live by:
Company Values as a Whole:
1. Respect & Trust: We value the talent, time and intentions of everyone we work with.
2. Customer Success: Our growth is based on mutual success. When our customers and our employees grow, we grow.
3. Innovation: Thinking differently is in our DNA. Our technology empowers all PlayCreators to innovate.
4. Equality: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Together, we create a more equal workplace and world.
5. Build with heart and balance: Really caring about what we're making and doing–it's a mission, not just a job. When we build with balance we take into account how initiatives and decisions will affect our colleagues, customers, and stakeholders.
6. Play, as a team: Above all, we're a team. That means we show up for each other, act with empathy, and bring our authentic selves to work every day. We're growing this company not for own personal gain, but for each other.
7. Continuous Improvement: Improve by viewing the business from a “Glass Half Empty” perspective to intensely focus us on how we can operate more effectively.
1. Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
2. Transparency: Honest and direct communication and feedback.
3. Alignment: We align around a decision and each contribute to and are accountable for its success.
4. Accountability: We take ownership and are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
5. Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence give us perspectives that drive better business.
6. Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
7. Persistence: The stakes are high for the customers that we serve. We knock down barriers acting as the magnet that pulls the elements of a project togeather making the process free of unnecessary friction.