PlayGuard Rubber Tiles
PlayGuard rubber tiles are manufactured in the U.S.A. from the highest quality SBR tire rubber mixed with colorful, UV-resistant EPDM granules made on our ColorMill line. The result is a rubber of uniform quality and density ideal for playground surfacing and rooftop applications. It provides a clean and safe alternative to wood and rubber mulch. With 24 standard color options, two thicknesses, and indoor-outdoor capability, PlayGuard is the most versatile rubber flooring solution for todays playgrounds.
PlayGuard Rubber Tiles
Children's safety at play is a concern we all share. PlayGuard rubber tiles are 3rd party certified by IPEMA a nonprofit organization that provides the services to help manufacturers of U.S. and Canadian public play equipment and U.S. public play surfacing materials to improve the quality of childrens play and playgrounds.
The use of the IPEMA Certification Seal displayed on our homepage signifies we have received written validation from the independent laboratory that our PlayGuard rubber tiles conform to the requirements of ASTM F1292-04.
- Water permeable
- Extremely durable
- Extensive color selection-most in the rubber tile industry
- High coefficient of friction, wet or dry
- Quad Blok connector system offers installation ease and versatility
- IPEMA certified
- CPSC compliant
- Meets 6' and 8' critical fall height requirements per ASTM 1292-04 and ADA standards
Pigmented Rubber Tiles
The traditional pigmented line of PlayGuard rubber tiles is available in three thicknesses (2.5", 3.75" and 4.25"), each rated for a specific critical fall height. The 24" x 24", modular tiles are designed and thoroughly tested to withstand years of vigorous play.
Offered in four standard colors: solid black, red, grey and green.
PlayGuard Ultra Rubber Tiles
PlayGuard Ultra rubber tiles boasts a 3mm patented, premanufactured top wear layer that lends itself to limitless design possibilities. This unique wear layer in combination with the design of our time-tested, 24" x 24" pigmented tiles, offers an eye-catching look with superior shock absorption, long-term durability and easier maintenance.
- Ultra wear layer is 20% higher in density than other premanufactured tiles or poured-in-place surfacing contributing to its unrivaled durability
- Provides a greater UV and fade resistance compared to other EPDM playground surfaces
- Factory molded to ensure reliable impact protection and consistent color
- Meets 6' and 8' critical height per ASTM F1292-04 and is IPEMA certified
- Custom color and logo capabilities
What more info?
Contact us or call 1-877-PLAYSYSTEMS for a FREE Quote!